Sunday, April 19, 2015

Goal: Less than 1600 calories

Breakfast burrito (eggs, cheese, sausage): 270 cal
Bai5: 10 cal
Hello Fresh: Lemon-roasted tilapia with Provencal sauteed potatoes and veggies: 498 cal
Bai5 Bubbles: 5 cal
1 cup strawberry ice cream: 220 cal
Hello Fresh: Ginger beef dumplings & green beans: 800 cal
Bai5 Bubbles: 5 cal
Granola bar: 100 cal

30 minutes mowing the lawn (push mower): -75 cal

RUNNING TOTAL:  1,833 cal (Missed Goal)

Lunch:

Lemon-roasted tilapia w/ Provencal veggies (Hello Fresh)

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good and healthy. You will inspire me to eat better. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ann! I didn't make my goal today, but I would have done more snacking this evening if I wasn't embarrassed to list it on here. I appreciate you stopping by to leave a comment. :)

      Delete