Friday, April 24, 2015

Here's what happens when you don't set a goal...

Yesterday was really hectic with three morning meetings, followed by an impromptu lunch meeting.  I never had a chance to get the day started with a new post and calorie goal, and gluttony ensued.  Well, that's not totally true.  I definitely ate more than I should have, but it was pretty good as bad days go.  Knowing that I would have to come back here tomorrow to recount everything I ate did reign me in a bit.  However, I would have done much better if I had set a calorie goal for myself for the day.  Lesson learned.

Here is a recap of what I ate yesterday.  I'm not including a calorie estimate, just because.

Breakfast burrito (egg & cheese)
Bai5
Salmon Caesar salad (NOT a healthy salad)
Granola bar (2)
Fiber One bar
Cucumber salad with hummus
Cup of Maryland crab soup
Saltines (2)
Scallops wrapped in bacon (6)
Fresh pineapple (~2/3 cup)
Ice cream (~1-1/4 cup)

No comments:

Post a Comment